Sunday, August 19, 2007

Graduation

Well the day has finally arrived. I graduated from BYU this past Friday! I received my Bachelors of Science Degree in Secondary Education in the field of Family and Consumer Sciences! I am teaching part-time this coming school year at Lakeridge Junior High in Orem. I start on Tuesday- yikes!

In family news: Alex and Hillary closed on their new home this last weekend and it is beautiful! Ruth delivered a beautiful baby girl: Talia Daphne Gordy. Kyle blessed the sacrament in Spanish, and James starts his last year of school on Wedensday.

We feel very blessed as a family. We hope all of you that are in school have a great year learning and accomplish the goals that you have set for yourselves. We love you:)



1 comment:

Janelle said...

Hey guys!!! Glad you are doing so well. I've finally posted on our blog after so long, so check it out...I've now added you to our site as well. Hope to keep in touch!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers