Friday, September 26, 2008

Picture Tag!

Picture Tag... Here's the deal, grab your camera and take a picture of all the things listed below and then post them... NO cleaning!! Have fun!

**** I TAG: Joanna, Taralee, and Hillary! **** I want to see it on your blog! :) ****

#1 KITCHEN SINK
#2 FRIDGE
#3 BATHROOM (The mess is thanks to my little sis Kayla- I promise!!;))
#4 SELF PORTRAIT (If you haven't seen me in awhile- I have changed!;))
#5 FAVORITE ROOM- toss up: Here is Kinley's new crib (other one got recalled) and look how cute this little shelf is in my kitchen- I made that pumpkin last week:)

#6 CLOSET
#7 SHOES- I do not have them yet... but should get them soon:)
#8 MY KIDS- both asleep- hence the reason I have a moment to do this!
#9 LAUNDRY ROOM
#10 DREAM VACATION

Anywhere with my awesome family:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks... love the pics and the updates on your blog. (Although I see the kids every week- its still fun to see updates on your blog)

amylynne said...

Hey check out my blog--I wrote about you!!

Hillary said...

So I'm a slacker and just barely did a check on all the blogs and saw that you tagged me! I promise I will do your tag this week! Cute pics, and kids! We just think they are adorable!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers