Monday, March 30, 2009

Kayla has less wisdom!

That is right- Kayla got her wisdom teeth removed this past Friday. She did amazing. The more time I spend with her the more I have grown to love and respect her. It takes a lot to move away from home with out your parents for your Senior year and she has done amazing! I tried to get some pictures but she threatened me so I passed...! Hopefully in days to come she will want to eat more that just ice cream:) Love ya little sis!

In other news- James and I both went to the dentist last week- James has 6 cavities (some needing root canals) and I have 12 (4 needing root canals). What is in this Utah water?!?! If anyone is feeling extremely wealthy you are encouraged to donate money to the James and Tiffany Dental fund:)

We hope everyone is happy, healthy, and has NO cavities!

1 comment:

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

Sorry to hear about the dental news. Brush your teeth you guys and it won't happen again ;) Joking!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers