Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kids and Markers!

Tonight while Drezden was eating his dinner, I was working on writing a shopping list to take to the store tomorrow. He informed me he needed more juice, to which I got up and got him some. While I was up, he managed to get the marker I was using and not only colored his high chair but also his face. I wasn't worried about it because I figured it would be washable. HA! My little boy is going to have blue lips for a few days! Oh well- it is pretty cold here- today the high was 30 degrees. I keep a blanket in my car now it is so cold. It seems that it never heats up until right when I get to the store to get out! Here are some pics of the Blue Boy!



















2 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Nice job Drez! It looks like Sophia may have rubbed off on you a little. We found green marker spots on the carpet last night. It never ends!

Pamela said...

Congrats on the new baby Tiffany! :)

Pamela

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers