Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Survey Time!

We ended up going to the doctor yesterday morning because I had a sore throat and high fever. After a few tests we found out that I have strep:( I am doing better today after getting an antibiotic and some rest. The trick now is to not pass it to James and Drezden! The good news is that we scheduled our ultrasound and will find out on Valentine's day if this little one is a boy or girl! Please take the survey at the right for fun (Gender of baby #2) and the results will be posted on the 14th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being pregnant! When are you due? And I must say, Drezden looks so much older now!

JoandDoug said...

Is there a prize for the winner? JK I'm definitely going to go with a girl on this one!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers