Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Haircut!

We have been letting Drezden's hair grow out since last summer and I was ready to give him a haircut! Luckily for him he looks so cute with both long and short hair:) It was quite the adventure with James holding him while I tried to maneuver the clippers over his hair! I cant believe how grown-up he looks! In other news, we can not get this kid to keep his clothes on! If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them:) I have thought about safety pinning his shirt to his pants but this kid is too smart and I worry about him hurting himself.... He managed to turn off the furnace at a house we went and looked at today! At the last house we looked at he found a wrench, walked over the the main water valve and tried to turn it off! I can honestly say that I hope having a little girl in the house will help mellow him out:) Yeah right- who am I kidding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like he is too smart for his own good! That's too funny.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers