Saturday, February 9, 2008

UH OH!

Since Drezden turned 22 months old, he has been in to everything! He is such the climber now and knows exactly what to do to get in trouble! We always know when he is in trouble because we hear the famous and gut wrenching words, "UH OH!" Last night James and I were working on unloading some groceries and checking our email and Drezden came into the room looking VERY different! At first I couldn't tell what he had done and then I got a closer look- what do you think he got into?













That is not blush if you are wondering- it is LIPSTICK! My only guess as to why he would put it on his cheeks would be that he was trying to put on football paint under his eyes?! After finding the culprit and investigating the crime done, we got this response:























Which I decode as meaning- "I don't want to go to time out mom!" It is a good thing that we love him so much... especially after trying to get lipstick out of the carpet, computer chair, his clothes, and off of his face:)

Here is his newest stunt of climbing whatever he can! I don't think there is any doubt that this little kid is all boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would be calling him "all boy" if he's wearing your lipstick! ......just kidding.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers