Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas came and went!

I can't believe Christmas came and is gone. It always goes way too fast! We had a great time at my grandpa's house complete with Swedish pancakes on Christmas morning. My parents surprised my grandpa and brought fresh shrimp up with them from the gulf! We were probably the only family in the Uintah Basin eating fresh shrimp on Christmas day:) It was yummy!



Here is a cute video I took of Drezden today. He was so tired from waking up this morning at 6am and just couldn't stay awake. I am sorry that you hear me laughing... I just couldn't hold it in. He would actually laugh and smile but he was so out. Too dang cute:)


5 comments:

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Tiff!!! That was the cutest video ever!! You should send that to funniest home videos. I love how he smiles and partially talks to you with his eyes closed. Gage laughed with me and likes to watch it over and over. I miss you.

Tanya Z said...

that video kind of reminds me of you in some of our classes we had together.... mainly art history.

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Oh my gosh! Get the poor guy a bed quick! That is hilarious... Here I am at 4:30 in the morning and I've been up for hours... I just can't sleep! I wish that's what I was doing right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I could not stop laughing!! That's my nephew for ya!!

Hillary said...

Okay, I still can't stop laughing! He really is pretty darn cute!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers