Thursday, January 22, 2009

Upcoming Movies!

I know this is a random post and most of you probably already know the movies coming out this year but I am SO EXCITED!!! I know that most of them are animated- that seems to be all that I watch now days! If you haven't heard about some of these movies- enjoy the list:)

April 3rd: Fast and the Furious (Vin Diesel is back!!!!!!!)






May 29th: Up (Disney Pixar movie that looks really good!)







June 26th : Transformers- Revenge of the Fallen







July 1st: Ice Age- Dawn of the Dinosaurs







December 25th: Alvin and the Chipmunks- the Squeakuel







And next year- The ones I am most excited about: drum roll please..........

May 7th: Iron Man 2



******TOY STORY 3!!!!! June 18, 2010!******



No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers