Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anniversary and Tag!

Monday marked James and I's 4th wedding anniversary! 4 Years and still going strong:) He surprised me by having orange roses (my favorite!) delivered to which I started crying... I think it is the pregnancy hormones! We finished off the evening by enjoying a gourmet subway sandwich- nothing else sounded good!



In baby news, it could be any day! I go and see my doctor this week and he will tell me to either wait it out or head to the hospital- I am hoping for the last option:) We are excited to get this little girl here!

I wanted to fulfill this tag that I received so here it goes:

-So here is how to play this game of tag:post these rules on your blog.answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts.tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3Joys:
My amazing husband James
My two children (1 to be coming any day into the world!)
Accomplishing a goal completely!

3Fears:
Drowning
Failure
Getting Cancer


3Goals:
Make it through this coming school year with 2 kids and James and I both working.
Catch up on filling out baby books before I forget everything:)
Make a quilt for James Christmas present

3Current obsessions/collections:
Fabric... anything that looks good that would contribute nicely to a project.
Scrap booking... paper and accessories
Little girl hair accessories... I know it is early but I am getting prepared!


3Random surprising facts:
Orange roses are my favorite flower. I don't know why that is- but I think they are beautiful!
We put an offer in on our first home and it got accepted! (Here's to staying in Utah the next few years!)
I love to learn new things and take risks... and I am pretty good at Guitar Hero (when I get to play!)


I am going to tag Taralee, Jesica, and Amy

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers