Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleepy Head

Drezden spent the day with his buddy Parker yesterday while I had to go to a conference in Salt Lake. He was having so much fun that he couldn't take time to sleep- in a normal position! He fell asleep eating his snack at the dinner table in a chair- take a look!












Last week James laid down on the floor and Drezden laid next to him and was out in 1 minute. You would think this kid doesn't get enough sleep! 10pm-8am (10 hours) at night must not be enough:)














In baby news, it looks like next week will be the week! My mom gets here mid-week and then we will go from there... if I make it that long! Here is a picture of my HUGE belly! (That is for you Kels!) We will keep you posted when this little girl gets here!

3 comments:

JoandDoug said...

You look fabulous! You've got nothing on how huge I get! That's so funny that Drezden fell asleep in that chair! I can't believe that would be the least bit comfortable. We hope you're feeling better and can't wait to meet the new little one next week!

Hillary said...

That is awesome....those pictures of Drezden are priceless! Sorry...but I tagged you! Just check out my last blog post to see how it works when you have time!

Taralee said...

you aren't big at all!
i want to see a full shot, with you head in it too! How cute! ican't believe you're going to have another baby any day now!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers