Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life is Good:)

I decided to update the blog due to the many requests for more pictures:) Kinley is such a great baby- she eats well and poops really well! She is so fun to have around and sleeps a lot! Drezden loves her and asks where the baby is at if he can not see her at every minute!

I tried to get a picture of Kinley smiling... can you see it?!

Here is a bonus picture of James being funny at the hospital!

Here is a picture of Drezden and his Mohawk today as he was heading to church- what a stud!

In house news, we closed on our first home on Friday! Hopefully we will be getting the keys on Monday and then moving in next weekend... if all goes well! I will post pictures once it is official!

We want to say thanks to all of our family and friends for the kindness and many prayers that have been said in our behalf- thanks so much!

3 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Tiff... Kinley is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats! Yeah... I felt bad not telling you I was prego at the conference, but I hadn't told my parents yet and felt bad about that... then you were a little busy... you know... giving birth... !!!!!...so sorry about that! I hope all is well though, good luck with the house!!!

Love ya!

Tanya Z said...

Congrats Tiff on your baby girl and the new house! Where is James working now and where are you living? (I am still in UT...) Congrats again!!!

traci miller said...

Ah Tiffany.. You had a girl! I love her hair it's soo cute! I didn't know you had a blog till you sent me the email. I have one too.. it's millersintexas.blogspot.com. We drove through Houston today. I was just saying that I had a friend that moved to Houston when I was little... and right after I said that... a Sealy matress truck passed us. It was ironic. hehe.. congrats on the baby. She's adorable. I want a little girl!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers